Perella Weinberg Partners is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to 2 Managing Directors.
The Executive Assistant must be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills. He/She must be able to work in a team environment and work well under pressure. He/She must have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Maintain calendar, schedule internal/external meetings and appointments, manage calendar conflicts, coordinate conference calls and catering, reconfirm appointments, and print meeting materials.
- Manage a high volume of phone calls, including screening calls, taking accurate messages and distributing in a timely manner.
- Prepare for internal meetings by organizing conference rooms, setting up audio/visual, greeting guests, and providing beverage service.
- Coordinate and schedule heavy domestic and international travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation). Prepare detailed itineraries, organize necessary visa documentation, and distribute travel documents.
- Prepare and process timely travel and expense reports using the Concur Expense Application.
- Draft, proof read and/or distribute communication items, including fact sheets, bios, quarterly coverage analysis, etc.
- Monitor and distribute firm coverage; monitor competitor coverage and earnings announcements.
- Track and maintain lists detailing media interactions, including background meetings, interviews, media inquiries, conferences and events; develop weekly activity reports.
- Maintain media lists.
- Maintain and update website and Communications related items on the intranet; track ongoing updates to external website.
- Assist with event logistics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS Degree in Public Relations, Journalism, English or a related field of study with a minimum of 3+ years of experience; excellent performance record; previous experience in the financial services industry preferred but not required.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience utilizing email marketing distribution tools (Pardot, Constant Contact, etc.)
- Excellent judgment, strong problem solving skills and sense of urgency, and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively while meeting deadlines.
- Experience working with highly confidential information.
- Self-starter who is resourceful, organized and detail-oriented.
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently and globally.
- Proven ability to manage demanding travel and calendar schedules.