PWP Growth Equity is seeking an Administration Assistant to provide high level, day-to-day support to a growing and dynamic Private Equality team of 14 investment professionals. The team is also supported by a Chief of Staff.
The candidate must be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills. He/She must be able to work well in a team environment and work well under pressure. He/She must have strong organizational skills, the ability to work autonomously and have the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Dedicated responsibility for a team of seven investment professionals.
• Coordinate and schedule heavy domestic and international travel arrangements.
• Maintain and manage calendars; schedule internal/external meetings and appointments, coordinate conference calls, reconfirm appointments and print meeting materials.
• Responsible for full team expense reports including reviewing, editing and submitting expense reports on a weekly basis.
• Manage call volume; receive and screen calls in a professional manner, transfer and conference calls.
• Assist in planning all team social outings including annual three day offsite.
• Organize super days for Associate recruitment, approximately eight candidates each day.
• Update Salesforce (CRM) database for team daily.
• Maintain team website, including adding/removing employees and updating newsroom.
• Responsible for compiling weekly “teasers” of potential new investments.
• Organize and assist in planning the Monday team meeting.
• Ad Hoc projects as needed.
Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate degree with a minimum of three years of work experience; private equity experience preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint); Salesforce experience preferred.
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skills; ability to clearly communicate and work well with other teams.
• Excellent judgment, strong problem-solving skills and sense of urgency; can-do attitude.
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively while meeting deadlines.
• Intelligent, self-starter who is resourceful, organized and detail-oriented.
• Team-oriented with the ability to work independently.
• Strong track records demonstrating a high-level of personal initiative; proven ability to think ahead and manage issues before they arise.