Perella Weinberg Partners is seeking an RFP writer to join the Firm’s Agility investment team. Agility provides outsourced investment services to endowments, foundations, and other institutional investors.
- Manage the coordination and completion of RFPs and DDQs.
- Research and write tailored, persuasive, high-quality responses to RFPs to support business development efforts.
- Develop strong relationships throughout the firm to enhance productivity and the RFP process overall.
- Effectively manage and coordinate time and responsibilities related to RFP preparation and distribution.
- Become a subject matter expert of the business and processes; develop, maintain, and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the business.
- Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and quality of RFP submissions.
- Update marketing materials and web content; maintain databases.
- Assist with identifying marketing opportunities and prospects.
Desired Skills and Background:
- 1-3 years of work experience; financial services experience is a plus.
- Strong academic credentials.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate information to a sophisticated institutional client and prospective client base.
- Understanding of basic investment concepts and asset classes, including equities, fixed income, hedge funds, real assets and private capital.
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn in a highly intellectual, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team; self-starter.
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional detail–orientation; work product is accurate and completed on a timely basis.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous projects at once.
The Agility division of Perella Weinberg Partners provides outsourced investment services to endowments, foundations, and other institutional investors. The investment program utilizes external managers as well as internal investment strategies across public markets (equities and fixed income), real assets, absolute return, and private capital.
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading independent, client-focused financial services firm providing advisory, asset management and energy securities research, underwriting and trading services to a broad, global client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. Together with its affiliates, the Asset Management business has capital commitments and managed assets of approximately $14 billion. With more than 650 employees, Perella Weinberg Partners maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Austin, Calgary, Chicago, Denver, Dubai, Los Angeles, Paris and San Francisco. For more information on Perella Weinberg Partners, please visit http://www.pwpartners.com.