The HR Coordinator will join a global HR team responsible for providing best-in-class HR support across a growing organization. This integral and highly visible role will assist with recruiting, training, on-boarding, HR operations and administration in addition to supporting the Head of HR. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, hardworking and team-oriented and excels at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment. This is a great opportunity for someone who thrives in a role offering a wide degree of variety and is interested in taking their responsibilities to the next level.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Recruiting and Training Coordination
- Support the Campus Recruiting Team with undergraduate and graduate recruiting efforts for intern and full-time hires.
- Support the HR Business Partners with experienced hire recruiting.
- Coordinate recruiting events for New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Houston and Los Angeles offices and at core campus recruiting schools, including logistics management, A/V setup, presentations, catering and advertising.
- Manage all applications via iCIMS (application tracking system), keeping candidate details and feedback up-to-date.
- Schedule high volume interviews for experienced hire and campus recruiting.
- Organize travel (air, hotel, and ground transportation) and create interview schedules; greet candidates, solicit post-interview feedback and prepare consolidated feedback summaries.
- Assist in planning and execution of summer intern and full time training programs, including scheduling training sessions, booking events, and coordinating intern arrival/departure logistics.
- Prepare and send offer packages to new hires via email.
General Administrative Support
- Support HR team with coordination and preparation for performance review and compensation processes including high volume scheduling and meeting material preparation
- Process team invoices and assist in budget tracking.
- Enter new hires into the Workday system.
- Organize travel (air, hotel, and ground transportation) for HR team as needed.
- Screen and route calls; act as point person for a variety of HR-related inquiries.
- Process team expenses on a monthly basis using the Concur Expense Application and reconcile American Express statements.
- Maintain and manage multiple calendars: schedule internal/external meetings and conference calls; reconfirm meetings and prepare meeting materials in advance; proactively resolve calendar conflicts; coordinate catering and conference rooms.
- Prepare business correspondence (employment verifications, memos, etc.), process incoming mail, maintain employee files, order office supplies, scan and save documents in the share drive.
- Special projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Background
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of HR experience; financial services industry preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral) as well as strong listening skills.
- Extremely organized with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and exhibit proactive behavior.
- Team-oriented and self-motivated.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent judgment with highly confidential information.
- Strong Microsoft computer skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with iCIMS or similar Applicant Tracking System a plus.
- Experience with Workday a plus.
About Perella Weinberg Partners
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading independent, client-focused financial services firm providing advisory, asset management and energy securities research, underwriting and trading services to a broad, global client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The Advisory business advises clients on mergers, acquisitions, strategic and capital structure matters, financial restructuring and capital raising. The Asset Management business collectively manages assets of more than $14 billion across a suite of hedge fund strategies, private investment funds and outsourced CIO solutions. The Firm’s energy practice operates as Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co (http://www.tphco.com). The energy investment strategies currently include energy infrastructure, Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs), Alternative Energy, energy equities, and energy private equity.. With approximately 630 employees, Perella Weinberg Partners maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Abu Dhabi, Denver, Dubai, San Francisco, and Calgary. For more information on Perella Weinberg Partners, please visit http://www.pwpartners.com.
Perella Weinberg Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.