Perella Weinberg Partners is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the Controller and Corporate Finance team based in Houston. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities, while maintaining a strong attention to details. They must be a strong communicator with outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Work closely with Controller and proactively manage her demanding and ever-changing schedule, including: managing calendar conflicts, coordinating conference calls and catering, reconfirming appointments, and printing meeting materials
- Manage a high volume of phone calls, including screening calls, taking accurate messages and distributing in a timely manner
- Prepare for internal meetings by organizing conference rooms, setting up audio/visual, greeting guests, and providing beverage service
- Other general responsibilities include: preparing correspondence, processing incoming mail, filing/organization, maintaining contacts, and limited personal work
- Coordinate and schedule domestic travel arrangements (air, hotel, ground transportation). Prepare detailed itineraries and distribute travel documents
- Prepare and process timely travel and expense reports using the Concur Expense Application.
- Foster strong collaborative ties with other administrative staff and colleagues throughout the offices, particularly with the New York based Executive Assistant and Corporate Finance team
- Work with and securely maintain confidential information with a focus on discretion
- Expected to act in an exemplary manner that is consistent with the company’s values and culture
- Ad hoc projects and duties as needed
Desired Skills and Background:
- 3+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent judgment, strong problem solving skills and sense of urgency, and willingness to go the extra mile
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities effectively while meeting deadlines
- Experience working with highly confidential information
- Self-starter who is resourceful, organized and detail-oriented
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently and across offices
- Proven ability to manage demanding calendar and travel schedules
- Professional appearance and demeanor
Perella Weinberg Partners is a leading independent, client-focused financial services firm providing advisory, asset management and energy securities research, underwriting and trading services to a broad, global client base, including corporations, institutions and governments. The Asset Management business collectively manages assets of more than $14 billion across a suite of hedge fund strategies, private investment funds and outsourced CIO solutions. The Firm’s energy practice operates as Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co (http://www.tphco.com). The energy investment strategies currently include energy infrastructure, Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs), Alternative Energy, energy equities, and energy private equity.. With approximately 630 employees, Perella Weinberg Partners maintains offices in New York, Houston, London, Abu Dhabi, Denver, Dubai, San Francisco, and Calgary. For more information on Perella Weinberg Partners, please visit http://www.pwpartners.com.