Primary Responsibilities: Assists management in three primary areas: 1) business analysis, 2) fund analytics, and 3) investor deliverables.
- Business Analysis:
- Support CIO and COO with firm-level reporting, including return and revenue projections
- Contribute to ongoing business development activities around acquisition targets
- Assist CIO and COO in research, development, and launch of new investment products
- Prepares materials for firm Level Committees and Advisory Board
- Support portfolio managers with performance and attribution analysis
- Prepare performance reporting for marketing presentations
- Manage external reporting requirements for institutional investors
- Prepare and brief portfolio managers for meetings with current and prospective investors
- Investor Deliverables:
- Manage development and updating of marketing presentations for investment products
- Assist CIO and COO in preparing energy market commentary and presentations
- Work with portfolio managers to craft monthly, quarterly, and bespoke investor communications
- Two plus (2+) years of full-time investment, financial advisory, energy industry, or equivalent experience
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university required in relevant field, or unrelated degree with demonstrated progress towards industry accreditations (e.g., CFA)
- Knowledge of the investment management industry and related topics, and/or foundational understanding of the energy and natural resources industry
Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. (TPH & Co.) is a leading integrated energy investment and merchant bank that delivers a suite of energy investment strategies to investors, utilizing its industry leading position in the energy markets. The high growth Asset Management Division currently manages $1.7 billion across strategies in energy infrastructure, Master Limited Partnerships (MLPs), energy equities, and energy private equity. TPH & Co. is headquartered in Houston, Texas and has offices in Denver, New York, London and Calgary.
This dynamic 170+ person firm is seeking an Analyst in our Asset Management business for the Houston office, reporting to the President and Chief Investment Officer, Dan Pickering. The ideal candidate will have a foundational understanding the energy or investment management industry, be comfortable interacting directly with clients, and possess expertise in financial and investment management topics.